Saturday, March 24, 2012

Elemental Huck-Lace Top

The latest issue of Handwoven magazine finally arrived in my mailbox yesterday. The March/April issue is the first solo effort for Handwoven's new editor-in-chief, Anita Osterhaug, and she did a fabulous job! I'm excited for this issue for three additional reasons: First, it includes one of my designs...
 
Photo by  Handwoven



First page showing the back of the top
Second, an article I wrote after sampling some new yarn from Habu Textiles...

Page 1 of  2
And, third, it is the first issue I worked on as a technical editor!
I learned a lot, thoroughly enjoyed working with the editorial team, and have a new-found, huge appreciation for what goes on behind the scenes to pull an issue together successfully. We're finishing up the initial tech edits this week for the May/June issue...it's going to be another good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment