Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Weaving Divas

Opening my email this morning, I was delighted to find a message from Ann Maxvill of Springfield, Missouri. I first heard from her a couple months ago when she and a friend had a question about the summer and winter pillows I designed for Handwoven magazine. This morning's email included a link to Ann's blog where there is a photo of her friend, Kathy, and the fabric she wove using my design. Kathy's program, "Color Rotation in Summer and Winter", was presented at a meeting of the Weaving Divas. What a great name! Below is a photo of Kathy...
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEho63uZ3GWb2oPpe3tM-FtuOaBbHBWYdoif0f6sp5TTJEqcoC96p5iAwioCV_gazlS4Tlt5JtLkQyr9s6EuZ-nmB2o1yYSu1PLaUxB-pvOnyo_i0E-hw8O_hJnfyDtYNu_JN9NGrwTEtJc/s200/1+guild+March+2012.JPG  
And Handwoven's photo of my pillows from the March/April 2011 issue.

http://www.weavingtoday.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/handwoven-issues/4544.Rpg-60_2D00_JACKSON.jpg
 What a treat for me to know my work is interesting to other weavers and that they are studying it and learning from it. Thank you so much, Ann, for sharing!





No comments:

Post a Comment